Skip to main content

Fire Station 93

The original Station was built in 1947.  In May of 2006, the Station was relocated to a new facility located at 1400 W. Durham Ferry Road. Station 93 houses a 2000 American LaFrance truck, 2015 Hi-Tech Spartan Pumper, and is staffed with three personnel.

May contain: grass, plant, and lawn

 

Join our mailing list