Skip to main content

Fire Station 94

The original station was built in the late 1940’s. In 1995, the station was moved to its current location at 16502 W. Schulte Road near the Prologis International Park of Commerce.  The station houses a 2003 Pierce/Saber type 1 pumper ALS unit, 2020 Pierce Arrow XT Velocity Pumper, and a 2016 HME type 3 engine staffed with three personnel. 

May contain: grass, plant, tarmac, asphalt, urban, suburb, and building

 

Join our mailing list