The original Station was built in 1947. In May of 2006, the Station was relocated to a new facility located at 1400 W. Durham Ferry Road. Station 93 houses a 2008 Pierce Saber type 1 pumper ALS unit staffed with three personnel.
The original station was built in the late 1940’s. In 1995, the station was moved to its current location at 16502 W. Schulte Road near the Prologis International Park of Commerce. The station houses a 2003 Pierce/Saber type 1 pumper ALS unit staffed with three personnel and a 2016 HME type 3 engine.
Station 95 is currently under construction and will be located in the Tracy Hills development in the southern-most portion of the City. Construction is scheduled to be completed in July with an opening scheduled for September 2021.